- Change back to Blogger hosting from Settings tab --> Publishing.
- Go to Blogger Template Designer and change your template to something new. You may want to back up your current template first!
- Check the preview to make sure the changes look ok.
- Do not change back to custom domain hosting yet! Wait a bit.
- Check that your blog is displayed properly by Blogger.
- Now change back to your custom domain. Wait a bit more. Maybe an hour.
- Your custom domain should be displaying your new template.
Blogger custom domain displays blank white page
You changed to a custom domain and now Blogger is displaying a blank white page? My experience: something is wrong with the Blogger template. Here's how to fix it: